Sunday, October 27, 2013

I AM OPPORTUNITY NOW THROUGH NOV 1 Ends Nov 2

Because I want EVERYONE, and especially females of all ages to have this book, I am running a special for the E- Version of I AM from now through November 1st. And on November 1st I and some other authors will ALL have our books for 99 cents only that day. My special ends with the other authors on the 2nd so get it now while you can if you have kindle, kindle for pc, etc. This is a book that was just released. It has 4 5* reviews on Goodreads and other 5* reviews from Readers Favorite. Waiting for more reviews to come in. YOU could be one of those people. Take a look, it is a powerful book, then post a review on Amazon. 99 cents- now is your chance! http://www.amazon.com/Am-Poetry-Motion-K-D-Rose/dp/1491256060/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1381933943&sr=1-1&keywords=I+AM+k.d.+rose

No comments:

Post a Comment