Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Next Bleeding Edge BreakThrough Is Here


It's been awhile since I've run across anything remarkable to put on this blog. The last great thing was the CERN discovery.  Good music but not great. Interesting stories but not breakthrough. Neat science but not cutting edge.  Most generally interesting and timely things I just throw on my twitter account (see @kdrose1).  And, ok, when I have my next book ready that will go here- because we all know that will be cutting edge, relevent and can't miss- don't we.

Well, anyway- here is the next bleeding edge breakthrough. Enough that we should sit up and pay attention.  Google around for it, you will see others certainly are.

http://theweek.com/article/index/238504/the-next-industrial-revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment